Thursday, January 10, 2008

So, I met the guy who will be designing the clothing I am to wear when
I host this year's Movieguide Awards. He's located in Beverly Hills and
seems to really know fashion. I know what you are thinking ... He is in
Beverly Hills ... he designs clothing ... he must be gay. I am not 100%
sure, but I think his boyfriend might be.
I am so blessed to be a Christian with the understanding that it's
not my job to judge people. Because if it was, I would most likely be
missing out on a really cool friendship.
Some people get too hung up on that stuff. And what I say to them is
"suit yourself". No, I mean really do "suit yourself". Meanwhile, I get
to have mine made by one of the top designers in the business.

Be blessed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for this! :) You have made this world a better place!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home