Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I know that I blog a lot about my day to day things, but I feel compelled to enlighten you of the joy my wife brings.
She is smart, giving, intelligent and fine, none of my days have been as sweet as the last twelve hundred and thirty nine.
I am blessed and highly favored to have asked her to be my wife, a decision only second to having invited Jesus into my life.
I look into her eyes and it is very clear to see, that she is physical evidence that God loves me.
Being a comedian I do enjoy and in this I take pride, but I know like I know it would not be if not for the helpmeet at my side.
I could easily keep on talking about her and it would be mad fun, or you can pick up a bible and read all about her in Proverbs 31.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Lainez said...

MJR-You're blog today had me speechless!! I applaud you for loving your wife in the written word!! It's amazing as a wife to hear it but it touches our soul to read it!

God Bless
Mrs. Lainez

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAw! Oh, so sweet!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could I not be great wife
seeing how he loves me in a way
that brings added elation
to my life everyday?
Although I'm sure he knows
that it's not really me at all
but it's the GOD in me
that makes him want to share with ya'll ...
Our love is not based
on feelings, give and take or things
but on the WORD of GOD
that we declared when we exchanged rings
So it's really very plain
why he thinks the world of me:
I respect him, love him and honor him
because that's the way God designed marriage to be.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Lainez said...

I hear that!! And it's completely
evident in your daily lives. I've never seen either one of you disrespect one another. The two of you are a constant reminder of how God wants it done!! Him first then ya'll 2nd. And I kid you not, I've never seen other wise with the 2 of you. Iron sharpens iron (Proverbs 27:17)the Word says and that's why we remain so close to you guys!! God put your family in our lives for a reason!! He wanted us to stay sharp. The process hasn't always been easy but victory is so beautiful on this side of the fence.

We love ya'll
Lainez

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are the best. I almost cried when I read what you wrote about your Wife. I am so happy that she found the love of her life, and there is nothing better than to know your friend is with a Godly man who thinks the world of her!
Michael Jr. you are such a good man and our family is very blessed to have you and your lovely wife in our lives.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell it, Mrs.Smith! That's agape love...unconditional.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Michael Jr. said...

God is the one. I just write what I am blessed to be apart of.
Thanks for the love.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home